Monday, April 29, 2013

Deciding What to Eat


Being in college and having a meal plan, what I decide to eat depends on what is being served in the dining hall. Once I have looked around and ruled out things that look disgusting or contain ingredients that I don’t like, my options are severely limited. I guess that statement answers two ways on how I decide what to eat: what is available and what looks good. On top of those two qualifications I also look to see what is healthy. What has chicken in it? What is the fish dish? I try to eat a variety of colors and types of food every day. Other factors include: how long will it take to make, is it healthy, and does it add some nutritional value to my meal. One thing that gets me at least once a week are the fries. I can smell them from anywhere in the dining hall and they just smell so good. I often wish that I could say no to the fries.        

No comments:

Post a Comment