Wednesday
9:30am
Quaker Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal
½ Apple
11:15am
Salad – romaine, spinach, cheese, olives, ranch
BBQ chicken pizza
Broccoli
Water
2pm
Red Machine Naked Juice
6pm
Mashed potatoes
Green beans
Flank Steak
Water
Thursday
9:30am
Multigrain Cheerios
½ Banana
2% milk
12pm
Peanut butter sandwich
Apple
Water
4pm
½ banana
Nutella
5:30pm
Spaghetti
Grilled Chicken
Water
9pm
Cherry coke
Movie popcorn
Friday
9:30am
Honey Nut Cheerios
Banana
2% milk
12pm
Turkey sandwich on Oatnut bread
Banana
String cheese
Water
4pm
Apple
7pm
Beef brisket sliders
Strawberries
Cheese & Crackers
Chocolate mousse cup
Water
Pink Lemonade
Saturday
8:30am
Turkey lunch meat
String cheese
12:30pm
Grilled chicken
Quinoa
Salad greens
Blueberry muffin
Blackberries & raspberries
4pm
Moive popcorn
Cherry coke
I notice that you snack more often than I do, but what you do snack on is fairly healthy, so good for you. Other than that, I don't really know what else to comment on with a food log...
ReplyDelete